The Magic of Ceramic Tool is our KnowledgeExperienceCustomer Service
Our metal trims accommodate tile, carpet, vinyl of all kinds, wood and stone flooring, helping designers and architects create a lasting, beautiful project, as well as making installation much easier for the contractor.
Wide Top Reducer
CTC developed the WC and WT aluminum floor trims to primarily meet the growing trend for a varied-level metal reducer that protects edges of carpet, tile, wood and stone floors. Because of its durability with a thicker metal design, the WC and WT work best in commercial construction applications, but can be used anywhere your floor transitions require protection at the edge. Both metal profiles are ADA compliant.
- Use at doorways, escalator pads or anywhere a change in floor height occurs
- Install in areas where mall concourse meets lease lines
- It is ideal for commercial applications exposed to heavy foot traffic
- Commercial floor applications where carpet meets a hard surface
- Transitions from tile to carpet in retail stores are common installations
- New construction or renovations
WT – 15/16″ reveal
WC – 1-5/16″ reveal
From left to right: Anodized Aluminum (Clear), Champagne (CHA), Light Bronze (BZ), Medium Bronze (MB), Dark Bronze (DB) and Black (BLK). Not all finish options are stock items, some are custom colors. Please call for more information. What is Anodizing?
REDUCER: WOOD TO TILE & WOOD TO CARPET TRANSITION
Provide anodized aluminum edge strip with 15/16″ reveal at top edge and integral provision for anchorage to substrate. Height to match wood thickness. Finish to be clear anodized aluminum. Manufacturer – Ceramic Tool Company
|WIDE TOP REDUCER|
|1/2"||15/16"||CTC 12 WT|
|1/2"||1-5/16"||CTC 12 WC|
- WT / WC is sold in 94" lengths