The Magic of Ceramic Tool is our KnowledgeExperienceCustomer Service
Our metal trims accommodate tile, carpet, vinyl of all kinds, wood and stone flooring, helping designers and architects create a lasting, beautiful project, as well as making installation much easier for the contractor.
CTC 14 Reducer
CTC 14 Reducer is an aluminum transition designed for a carpet reduction to vinyl or concrete application. In addition to the ¼” metal lip that protects the edge of the carpet, the Reducer also features a sloped anchoring leg that avoids the need for flashing off the metal leg. Only 1 5/16” wide, the CTC 14 Reducer is ADA compliant, and offers the floor contractor a smooth and easy installation for both commercial and residential construction projects.
- Designed for glue down carpet or vinyl to concrete floors
- Offers 1/4″ reveal to protect the edge of the carpet or vinyl
- Anchoring leg has slight pitch to reduce the amount of flashing needed when installing soft surface flooring
- Gradual slope to concrete offers easier transition for foot and wheel traffic
1/4″ (H) to 0″ x 1 5/16″ (W)
From left to right: Anodized Aluminum (Clear), Champagne (CHA), Light Bronze (BZ), Medium Bronze (MB), Dark Bronze (DB) and Black (BLK). What is Anodizing?
CTC REDUCER SPECIFICATIONS:
Provide anodized aluminum transition where non-level flooring surfaces meet. Must meet ADA Guidelines. Height to match tile, stone or wood thickness. Manufacturer – Ceramic Tool Company
|CTC 14 REDUCER|
|1/4"||1 5/16"||CTC 14 Reducer|
- CTC Reducer is sold in 94" lengths