The Magic of Ceramic Tool is our KnowledgeExperienceCustomer Service
Our metal trims accommodate tile, carpet, vinyl of all kinds, wood and stone flooring, helping designers and architects create a lasting, beautiful project, as well as making installation much easier for the contractor.
- Used in commercial or residential wall applications needing a finished corner.
- Can be used as a design element in a tiled floor or wall pattern.
- CTC 12 SQ would also work as a stair nosing, preventing chipping of tile on the riser or top tread.
- Can be installed to meet the lip edge, or under for additional edge protection.
SQ – 1/2″ reveal
From left to right: Anodized Aluminum (Clear), Champagne (CHA), Light Bronze (BZ), Medium Bronze (MB), Dark Bronze (DB) and Black (BLK). What is Anodizing?
CTC 12 SQ SPECIFICATIONS:
METAL EDGE STRIPS
Provide anodized aluminum square edge strip with 1/2″ reveal at both top edge as well as perpendicular edge with integral provision for anchorage to mortar bed or substrate. Height to match tile, stone or wood thickness. Finish to be determined by architect. Manufacturer – Ceramic Tool Company
|Tile Thickness||Product Code|
|1/2" - 12mm||CTC 12 SQ|
- CTC 12 SQ is sold in 94" lengths